HTML5 & ChromeOS - A true friendship
In this talk we will dive into some of the new features that HTML5 provide today that empower enterprises.
We will see how ChromeOS is promoting HTML5 and harnessing business and developers with a lot of power to create web applications that leverage more capabilities.
Ido is a Developer Advocate for Google Chrome OS.
He has been a developer and building companies for more then 15 years.
He still likes to develop web applications, but only ones with amazing UX.
- TIBCO for the cloud
- ?How Well Do You Know Your Customers
- Addressing Cloud and Virtualization Visibility challenges
- Application Development in the Cloud – Where’s the Data
- Case studies: Securing Applications the Cloud Way
- Case study:Cloud Security for Business
- Cloud Computing: Rethink IT. Reinvent Business
- Communication Enabling the Cloud
- Google Enterprise Offering for Microsoft Exchange Customers
- HTML5 & ChromeOS - A true friendship
- IBM and IBM Research Private Cloud Future Directions
- Legal and Contractual Aspects of Cloud Contracts
- Performance & Capacity Monitoring for Windows Azure Environment
- Practical Cloud Computing by HP
- Public Cloud as a Service
- Symantec .cloud
- Taking Water to the Cloud – Challenges and Opportunities in SaaS for Water Utilities
- The Collaborative Cloud